Cardshare via 3g mobile internet?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,138 times. The last Post () by deerhunter290378.

• I have no internet in a property in spain buit have had a 1.3m dish fitted for freesat, thinking of getting a 3g router and sim (about £60) which will cost 1€ per day each time its used for unlimited internet 30mb at 3g speed then unlimited@ 128kbps for the rest of the day. will this be quick enough for occasional watching as only there few weeks a year or is it just a non starter?

• I have helped set up a couple of boxes using 3g dongles and a 3g routers both working great the biggest hurdle is how good the network is in your area

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• I just did this mate using a 3G Router Solwise HM-434 Router (£80) built in dongle from Broadband Buyer, I bought a Three.co.uk sim (£4) 1 gig for 1 month (UK) which just plugs in directly to the router. It auto configs and worked straight out of the box. If this helps good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!