Oscam for OpenATV SH4 Amiko ALien2

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,271 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Which of this oscams is the right one for OpenATV image?

What is the difference beteween versions

File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812_openatv_all.ipk
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812-cccam-2.1.3_openatv_all.ipk
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812-cccam-2.3.0_openatv_all.ipk
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812-mgcamd-1.35a_openatv_all.ipk
    File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812-mgcamd-1.38_openatv_all.ipk

I have installed this one File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-9812-cccam-2.3.0_openatv_all.ipk but it doesn't seem to get installed

• That one doesn't work. I tried before. It just installed but I don't get to see it under OSCAM manager, I can see only OSCAM_9790 even though I have deleted the whole folder key before installing softcam-feed-sh4_1.0_sh4.rar
    Am I missing something?

Where does the oscam get installed? I can see only the Key folder under usr

• Coming back to update my OSCAM

I had OSCAM_9790 working and I have updated to enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu_9816-r0_sh4, also tried enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-ymod_18.53-r3_sh4

I can't even open the webInterface. Before I did the update I made a backup of key directory
    Then after the installation of enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-ymod_18.53-r3_sh4 I copied all the files back again to the same directory, this directory was empty

I have all the OSCAM files in directory /usr/keys and they have everything configured as when it was working with OSCAM_9790

oscam.conf
    oscam.dvbapi
    oscam.server
    oscam.server.bak
    oscam.services
    oscam.user

Does anyone have a OSCAM working on OpenATV image?

Am I missing something?

• That one doesn't work. I tried before. It just installed but I don't get to see it under OSCAM manager, I can see only OSCAM_9790 even though I have deleted the whole folder key before installing softcam-feed-sh4_1.0_sh4.rar
    Am I missing something?

Where does the oscam get installed? I can see only the Key folder under usr

Mate you looking in the wrong place once you install the feed ipk got to menu>plugins then green button for download plugins and you will see softcam section once you install the cam of your choice and look by remote menu>info you will see a softcam manager to activate your cam. The cam config files is in usr>keys and not in var>keys

• Hello, im struggling with getting oscam working. I have it activated in softcam panel 2.0 using oscam emu v9963 but i have no idea how to configure the files. I have only ever dealt with cccam.cfg using spark. We have all the files in user/keys but have no idea how to use a line with oscam. Can anyone point me in the right direction to do convert it or whatever has to be done. Thanks

Files i have:

oscam.user
    oscam.srvid
    oscam.services
    oscam.server
    oscam.provid
    oscam.keys
    oscam.guess
    oscam.dvbapi
    oscam.conf
    oscam.ac

I basically already has oscam on spark so i copied all the files from there and put them into user/keys as it had nothing in there at all. My ccam.cfg file is in there along with some others.

Will i need all these files above or just some? Also from the ones i need, which need configuring? I have no idea to be honest.

I will be using oscam for SLYUK

• I did some reading and my guesses that these 3 files are the ones which need to be used. I tried using the cccam2oscam converter 1.2 but it would only give me the details for .server, the other 2 files i got elsewhere so not sure if they are correct.

.USER

Code
    Code:
    [account]
    user  = dvbapi_qboxhd
    group = 1
    au    = 1

.SERVER

.CONF

• okay sorry i didnt see your post just now before making a new one. I just ftp'd these 2 files and it isn't working still. When i goto softcam panel which is v2.0 it says oscam emu v9963 is active but below it says no ecm info/ no new ecm info.

It works fine in spark with cccam.cfg i converted to get .server file using the 1.2 converter for ccam to oscam. I just have the feeling it isnt reading the files or something.

In the file directory i go into user/keys right? The files are in there for oscam etc.

- - - Updated - - -

okay sorry i didnt see your post just now before making a new one. I just ftp'd these 2 files and it isn't working still. When i goto softcam panel which is v2.0 it says oscam emu v9963 is active but below it says no ecm info/ no new ecm info.

It works fine in spark with cccam.cfg i converted to get .server file using the 1.2 converter for ccam to oscam. I just have the feeling it isnt reading the files or something.

In the file directory i go into user/keys right? The files are in there for oscam etc.

• Hi all. I have openatv 4.2 on my sti7111 golden media reloade box. The image is working well for free channels. I've installed Oscan and configure it well. When I start Oscan, he is able to get codes from my remote servers. I can check this in web interface. But screen keep black. No image or sound. I've tryed different emu and I get the same result. May I found some help in here? Thanks

• i installed the softcam feed.ipk as was instructed from the plugin menu.downloaded the oscam file.
    once installed go to directory usr/keys, you will find the folder oscam emu. the only thing i configured was oscam.server.
    worked like a peach..
    thank you.

• Thanks for the help here I have installed the ipk file installed the Oscam emu all working but would like to update to the latest Oscam I have down loaded it replaced the old one but with no success the only difference is the new one I have down loaded is called Oscam where as the old working one is called Oscam emu do I have to rename it to Oscam emu for it to work

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!