Problem installing driver for Vu Duo

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 336 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• At Vu Duo I am using BH Image 2.0.4
    Yesterday using the program VuCC_V07 tried to install the last version of the driver for this box - vuplus-dvb-modules-bm750-3.9.6-20140715.tar, however after Off / On the box appeared only the "Starting" and still nothing more. i have tried several times off and on box, but did not work so I finally returned to the previous driver and box again worked.
    Does anyone know what is problem- whether the image that I have is not compatible with the driver, or is it something else

• As I have said repeatedly here and else where, the latest drivers are for a different linux kernel and are not compatible with images running older kernels, trying them with old images will result in a none booting receiver. (They should be posted in a separate thread because of this)

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!