Amiko Channel List editor ..

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,492 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Hi all ,

Please can you help me, I have a Amiko mini t2/cable ..

I have it all running but the channels are all over the place ... I have downloaded SetEdit 1.17 But you need to register it ..

So does anyone have a working version .. I Have tried v1.13 but it does not read the abs file ... Just says load error ..

Please help

• Hi rowl3y

There is an editor but its very limited you can only move one channel at the time and it does not like fav groups
    I bought setedit and fine it can mess up the channel file on the mini combo, I am in talks with the company to see if they can fix this.

Your best bet would be to use the editor built into the Amiko thats the one I use and find it great
    I did the S** channel list in about 2 hours first time and now only takes a few minutes to update or replace channels.

Give it a shot once you get used to it you wont need any other editor

• I also purchased the setedit tool for the opticum and amiko boxes. Worked great for about a year and then all went pear shaped. As the other post mentioned some sort of problem with FAV editing. No support what so ever from the supplier of setedit. Maybe it's designed to give you a years service.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!