cccam and Viasat

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,696 times. The last Post () by tastycorn.

• Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repeated question, but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

Is cccam able to decrypt Viasat? I can watch almost anything else, but none of the Viasat channels on 4.8E work. I am especially interested in Viasat Ukraine.

Thanks.

• Viasat uses ND$ videoGU4rd or Viaccess both protocols are used in CCcam -
    Do you have an available share for that specific channel < :34_002:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Yes, I do. Is there any way to tell what cccam is doing at any specific time? I have cccaminfo, but that doesn't really tell me anything. For some reason, I get the feeling that for some reason, cccam is not matching the channel up with the appropriate share.

• Should'nt be any problems with any CCcam versions. No Hd though.....(truth to 95%)

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• OK, this is what I don't understand. Again, I'm new. But from what I've read, I understand that cccam should work all by itself and that you only need Oscam if you are sharing a card. Is this correct, or am I an idiot and don't understand correctly. Is there a tutorial that explains how to use cccam and oscam if you are only receiving? I am not sharing any cards yet until I find a reliable place to look for other shares and determine which card I should acquire.

• Official Post

OK, this is what I don't understand. Again, I'm new. But from what I've read, I understand that cccam should work all by itself and that you only need Oscam if you are sharing a card. Is this correct, or am I an idiot and don't understand correctly. Is there a tutorial that explains how to use cccam and oscam if you are only receiving? I am not sharing any cards yet until I find a reliable place to look for other shares and determine which card I should acquire.

If you are just a client and want to keep it simple, then CCcam is all that`s needed. Have you been given a share yet ? Which format is it in, C or N line ? Which receiver and image are you using ? The choice of which EMU to use will depend on which card you are going to share.. CCcam is outdated, which is why you may need to use oscam for reading certain cards..

• The share is a C line. I have a Solo2 using BH 2.1.1
    Like I said, most channels work, but for some reason, none of the Viasat channels and I cannot understand why.

• Official Post

The share is a C line. I have a Solo2 using BH 2.1.1
    Like I said, most channels work, but for some reason, none of the Viasat channels and I cannot understand why.

Any and all cards the server has available will be shared to the C line, you don`t have to configure anything to allow certain channels..

FTP the latest CCcam channelinfo and providers files to /etc folder > Login to CCcamInfo in a browser window like this http://ip.address.of.solo2:16001

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

Or you can use CS Studio => CS Studio by Damirsat ( CCcam Info )

Now zap on the viasat channels and see if you are getting good ecm`s for the viasat channels. Look in provider to see if the viasat package is there. Also check the ecm time and which hop the channels are on the blackhole image screen infobar..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!