Givecredit's openATV 4.2 backup image.

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,260 times. The last Post () by master G.

• BETA OpenATV 4.2 backup Image for Amiko Alien2, Golden Media Triplex and other ST7162
    Below is a link to my new OpenATV 4.2 based Complete Image - for the Amiko Alien2, Golden Media Triplex and other ST7162 Based Boxes.

Build with OE-A 2.2
    many many more Plugins
    complete identical Linux and folder structure like all mipsel boxes
    online Update system via IPK like all mipsel Boxes
    rework drivers less e2 hacks needed

Full Feature openATV 4.2 Image

Full Online Feed

all Source are open Source for all every can build where own image

thanks to all SH4 Developer
    thanks to Duckbox-Developer
    thanks to TDT Duckbox Team
    thanks to Project magpie

and all plugin devs
    Enjoy!

This image is working with the following:

AutoBouquets 21st August 2014 version (All unwanted channels removed)
    CrossEPG 0.8.1
    Alternate softcam Manager
    Ondemand Full Version (Smart dns required for BBC and ITV player) Now includes TV3 player
    Rats Satellite Picons
    TSMedia 7.5
    rte player
    oscam
    And Much More!

Installation instructions

1. Unplug USB Stick from back of receiver.
    2. Turn Off receiver using toggle switch at back left side.
    3. Open front flap. (from top)
    4. Insert memory stick with new software in front USB port to right of receiver
    5. Press ok button on front panel, turn on receiver at back switch, keep ok button pressed. Wait to see Forc on front display. Release ok button and press the p+ button on front panel until you see SPAR then press ok button again.
    6. Box will bootup in spark.
    7. Press menu on remote and go to plugin, select.
    go to E2upgrade.If icon on screen to right of E2upgrade is already green go straight to step 8 below, if it not green press ok, plugin will start.
    8 Press red again, "upgrade path/storage/c/ will appear. press ok and select "back_of_E2"
    9.Press red again.
    10. Box will upgrade. When finished (takes about 2 mins) it will say success and return to "upgrade path"
    11. Exit out of menu.
    12. Turn off receiver using switch at back, remove front USB stick and reinsert back usb stick.
    13. Press ok button on front panel.
    14. Turn on box using switch at back, keeping ok button pressed.
    15. When you see FORC on front display release ok button and press p- button, until you see ENIG
    16 Press OK button. Box will reboot and you have upgraded software.

Link here :
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqan…back_of_e2atv4.2.zip?dl=0

• Thanks give credit , If this is as good as your first one . ill be well pleased . Thanks again for your efforts. Really really appreciate it .

• Working sweet here.
    I have a question, if i install fraggles Sly.New skin, will it cause problems as it includes components?
    Thanks

Edited once, last by farenheit: Grammar ().

• How do you switch off NAR audio permanently?
    I can doing it per channel using the yellow button but would rather switch it off permanently.
    Thanks

• Working sweet here.
    I have a question, if i install fraggles Sly.New skin, will it cause problems as it includes components?
    Thanks

I am not sure, Give it a try, you can always revert to metrix skin afterwards. The last time i tried fraggles skin it gave me problems when using saorview/freeview channels. I have not tried it on 4.2

• Working sweet here.
    Thanks

I am not sure, Give it a try, you can always revert to metrix skin afterwards. The last time i tried fraggles skin it gave me problems when using saorview/freeview channels. I have not tried it on 4.2

I tried the sly blue hd skin and it didnt work with Terrestrial channels. Got sluggish.

• What plugins are safe to remove?
    I want to try and free up some ram/space and then try installing it to see if its more responsive.
    i did it last night but could not get oscam server to work decrypt anything, i must have removed something that i shouldnt have. Ive reverted back to a backup of this for now.
    Thanks
    P.S
    My "FrontProcessor Version is 3"

Edited once, last by farenheit: Additional Information ().

• What plugins are safe to remove?

Plugins wise I have kept it fairly bare. But you can remove tsmedia, rteplayer and ondemand without any problems. You might have to ftp into usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extensions to remove rte player.

ps

If oscam doesnt start for you when you change skin, try restarting using your browser.

PHP
    [url]http://yourboxipaddress:8888[/url]

OSCam - - Username "root", Password "oscam"

• Thanks for this, lol.. however the ironic thing is i want to keep tsmedia and ondemand :D
    oh well.. there isnt much flash space on this box for E2.. shame

• Thanks for this, lol.. however the ironic thing is i want to keep tsmedia and ondemand :D
    oh well.. there isnt much flash space on this box for E2.. shame

You can also remove the keys plugin, Cannot remember its name. The tkd 1.4 one. Youll know when you see it. You could also remove autobouquets and use autobouquetmaker instead. Personally I prefer autobouquets. Does a nice job.

• Cant get oscam working like the last image . Ive got 4 readers i just copied over from spark . Its not working that way on this image . Any ideas anyone?

• Cant get oscam working like the last image . Ive got 4 readers i just copied over from spark . Its not working that way on this image . Any ideas anyone?

See post 12 above, When logged into oscam, click on readers section and press the play button to start your readers if you cannot start them in receiver.

To avoid have to do this all you had to do was enter your line details in the reader I had provided. Remove 192.168.0.8,40000 and user and password and enter your own details,

• givecredit, how do i change the button configuration so that if i press 'OK' twice it will show me the channel list?
    Been racking my brains trying to find all day!! lol

• Also, i really like the way your channel list is set up but ive noticed its missing the International FAV group.
    Can you advise how i can go about adding this without messing up the autobuquet schedule?
    Thanks in advance.

• Also, i really like the way your channel list is set up but ive noticed its missing the International FAV group.
    Can you advise how i can go about adding this without messing up the autobuquet schedule?
    Thanks in advance.

Delete all channel bouquets/groups. then just run autobouquets again. It will create all lists again. long press blue, see autobouquets in menu, select it to run it.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!