Meoboot questions/problems....

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,079 times. The last Post () by levi45.

• I've been using Meoboot for a long time. Right now I have BH 2.1.0 in flash and a few new backup-images (openhdf,Vti 7.0 & openld) on Usb. However...when i try to install them thney don't work. Only VTI 7.0 is working. Is this because of the latest drivers not able to run with my image in flash or what?
    I know that if I want to run a BH image from Meoboot (Usb) I have to have the same version in flash. And you can't run Vix or Open Pli4 from Meoboot, or can you?
    Can anyone tell which images that are good to run from Meoboot if you have a BH image in flash?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• I've been using Meoboot for a long time. Right now I have BH 2.1.0 in flash and a few new backup-images (openhdf,Vti 7.0 & openld) on Usb. However...when i try to install them thney don't work. Only VTI 7.0 is working. Is this because of the latest drivers not able to run with my image in flash or what?
    I know that if I want to run a BH image from Meoboot (Usb) I have to have the same version in flash. And you can't run Vix or Open Pli4 from Meoboot, or can you?
    Can anyone tell which images that are good to run from Meoboot if you have a BH image in flash?

unfortunately meoboot doesn't work on pli and pli based images anymore

All my files for test purposes only .

Please don't ask anything via pm .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!