OpenVIX.Apollo.026.OE.2.0.SIM2.DM800hd.SSL84D.2908 2014.byHouara.Clone

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,358 times. The last Post () by onestopmodshop.

• I'm amazed at how well this runs for a patched/butchered image. It really gave my old dm800hd a new lease of life.

Built in abm, crossepg, all vix epgs, timeshift, recording, cccam2.30, piconmanager and even bluehd skin work perfectly.

Flash is almost full so didn't try to push my luck with ondemand, it's old hardware after all.

The only issue I found was that the second infobar doesn't pull the epg data properly with bluehd (I didn't test it with the default skin) which is pretty much a non-issue with how well this box is performing.

All in all, this has been running solid for 8 days so far in the bedroom with no green screens and I've never known my old box be so responsive. The Mrs can even use it now as she's only familiar with vix.

Massive thanks to whoever put this together for resurrecting my old box. :)

Original link is dead, I've attached the file I found elsewhere in case it helps anyone else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!