Vu+ duo2 tuner configuration issues

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,661 times. The last Post () by Satdumbum.

• Hello, I'm hoping someone can help with my Duo2 tuner settings (Black Hole of course). I have 1x dual dvb-s2 tuner installed fed by 2 coax from twin output LNB with tuner A cable looped through a positioner which works well. I can scan, tune and allocate satellites via tuner A in advanced setup. I have tuner B set as "Second cable of motorised LNB". With these settings i am able to watch and record 2 channels. Vu literature says you can record up to 16 Channels! I figured with a dual tuner on that basis I should be able to do 8. SO am I being Greedy? Is 2 tuned signals my Limit? Clearly the signals must originate from the same sat I did not check they were from the same transponder

Also should tuner A be set to "advanced, all satellites 1, LNB 33"??? When I have finished scanning individual birds. Why LNB 33???? My head hurts! Help!

Many thanks for your assistance, it is appreciated.

• Hello, I'm hoping someone can help with my Duo2 tuner settings. I have 1x dual dvb-s2 tuner installed fed by 2 coax from twin output LNB with tuner A cable looped through a positioner which works well. I can scan, tune and allocate satellites via tuner A in advanced setup, with satellite named in advanced tuner settings. I have tuner B set as "Second cable of motorised LNB". With these settings i am able to watch and record programs. Vu literature says you can record up to 16 Channels! I've only tried 2. I just want to know if the "all satellites, usb33" setting is how to leave the tuner in normal use. I have my second tuner set as "second cable of motorised LNB. ALL the illustrated settings give a picture and both outputs of lnb work. It just seems to me that "All satellites" setting is logical for a motorised setup OR do I just exit leaving the last tuned satellite in settings. I am using advanced, diseqc 1.2 as us also does not give me accurate positioning. I maybe being pedantic, does this setting matter? I just like to thoroughly understand tech settings. Before you ask I don't think I'm OCD!

By the way thanks for a brilliant site with a nice cool attitude, so many seem a bit up themselves!

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!