epg display problem

• Hi all,
    Running a vu+ duo for the last 3 years or so. Recently I had to replace a regulator IC which restored life back into the box. I also upgraded to BH 2.0.9.1 as from time to time with all other BH images I experienced various levels of epg reliability. Recently I need to restart enigma 2 every day for the epg's to display properly then all is ok until the next morning. I download the epg guide to a usb stick. Before I restart the box I checked in devise manager and found that both the usb and hdd are not visable. They only appear after I restart the box. However if I select my recordings before I reboot, the recordings will display properly. Maybe my problems with the epg's has something to do with the usb storage side of things.
    I welcome any comments or advise.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!