usb issues on dm800 with flashexpander plugin

• Hi guys I was messing around with a flash expander plugin recently, I then noticed I couldnt record anymore so I reverted back and was unable to initialize the usb stick. I get a mad error like this:
    Error: warning could not determine physical sector size for /dev/sda. Using the logical sector size (512). Error partitions 16, 17 , 18... upto 64 on /dev/sda have been written but unable to inform kernel of change, probably because in use. As a result old partitions will remain in use. You should reboot before making further changes.

A Reboot makes no difference I get this message every time. I thought I ruined the usb so I tried in different dm800 and it initializes ok. I also tried a new usb in the dreambox with the issue and the same error is there. I am going to reflash the image to see if this will resolve the problem but before I do im just asking here in case any of you guys have advice on the matter.?

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “usb issues on dm800 with flash expander plugin” to “usb issues on dm800 with flashexpander plugin”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!