Should il be able to connect via FT to my Amiko Hd micro??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 919 times. The last Post () by Mr White.

• Hi guys

Iam trying to acces my Amiko Micro HD receiver through FTP to be able to organize channels and remove channels as most of them ive got doubled or even tripled, an i think it will be easier through ftp than from the axctual receiver and remote.

Iam using Filezilla,i put the IP of the receiver username and pass (root)and i keep getting this error " Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".
    Do i have to do something else from the receiver? Yes i have the RJ45 runnin to my laptop and i cant see why not i cant acces it!

Any other software i can use?

Thank you very much

• I put the IP that i get from the receiver and tried all the usernames i see and still the same problems, i dont know i have to activate something from the receiver or what iam doing wrong :(

• Hi guys, i got this receiver couple of days ago and iam just trying to connect via FTP to the receiver in order to ORGANISE the channels..

It should be as simple as put in the IP of the receiver ,no port , and user root pass root i read.. Well it keeps giving me the EAI NO DATA error on fillezilla, i dont know what i can be doing wrong but its very frustrating!

Thank you very much..

• Dont think that will work for you as Amiko is closed source
    I normally do the channel list from the box with remote very easy and a lot better than the software ALi Editor.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!So with this receiver i cant access through FTP ok, the think is i have 2000 channels literally and going through all of them deleting and organising is goint to be a mish with the remote.. better start xD

Thanks agains for your help hopper

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!