Bein Sports Receiver IRHD - 1000s

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I have for sale a Bein Sports receiver, this item is brand new and was supposed to be for the new place I was moving too, but as all that changed and I am now living in an apartment this is no good to me anymore....

I have opened the sealed box just to check the contents, all is in working order.

Please do not purchase this box unless you have a good signal on either 26e or if your lucky enough to get it 7w. It has a paired card with it, you will need to take a bein sports sub for it to work, I can send a email addy to you for you to be able to purchase a legit bein sub if you want.

I am asking £65, please no offers this is a bargain!!!!!

Paypal only please and the price includes delivery in the UK or Ireland. (tracking number will be sent by PM)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

This is a real bargain, these were selling new for £199 not too long ago - i would snap this up myself if i hadn't lost my large dish, someone is getting a steal with this :thumb:

• This box is now sold to codar! enjoy it buddy beer10

When you receive it and are happy with your purchase could you confirm here and I will close the thread....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!