*** Uk Channel List + Fav Asian 03/08/11

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,382 times. The last Post () by kay.

• Hi Guys.

Ive Spent 3 Hours Sorting My Openbox Channel Listing To *** Uk Numbering As It Was Annoying And Sorted The Favourites Out, With One English Favourites And One For Asian. Tested The Files With Latest Firmware And Works Fine.

Channel Are Sorted From 101 Upto 900 Using Wildsat.com

Thank Me If You Like And Anyone Wants To Post On Other Forums Permission Granted.

Regards

Big Thanks to Dumbo123

• Thanks Phonix,

best channels listings I have seen.

Keep up the good work, the only thing MUTV doesnt seem to be working????

kind regards,

Kas

• Its a Big Thanks to Dumbo123 really i only posted here so every one can enjoy his hard work

you can add missing channels via the remote to any group you like and MUTV is a subscription only chanel

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• hi phonix,

I have that sub on my server....but it doesnt seem to be working??? can i redo a new scan, then upload these settings???

Kind regards,

kay

• PHONIX, or ne1 I FOUND THE CHANNEl workin with the scan, but how do i add it to my sports fav from the satellite list????

Kay

ignore don it matey

• phonix, it was only 2 channels which i needed to edit, other than that all good.

also when you do a scan, all the channels double under the sat listing...is that normal???

Kay

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!