Upgrading Mini Combo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 904 times. The last Post () by ethane09.

• Hey all relatively new to all this. If I get a new firmware for my box, its a mini combo (3612 I think it said in the menu) will this wipe my net config setup as someone done this for me, cheers

• Cheers for reply mate, yeah I took the photos just incase lol but it works fine just had to upload my backed up channel list again.

On a new note I now have some more stuff under the net media menu, I assume these are IPTV clients? Anywhere I can get some FTA IPTV to test this out, there all asking me to "input active code" but googling the name of the IPTV for example ***IPTV one is named doesn't provide me with much information.

Cheers

• Hey again sorry to bug you lol got a question and instead of making a new post though I'd add to this see if it's possible ^^

I seen my box has something called homecamd, which I assume is to stream my setup to another STB without having two subscriptions as long as it is on my home network I assume?

If that is the case, can I stream this to my PC somehow, through software or maybe a PCI card I can add to stream my channels to my PC?

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!