chanels are not clearing while using oscam

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,593 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• yes a lot of chanel are clearing mate after removing that bat files. as i am using oscam its own so i add c line as remote reader, i d,nt think it make me local as i got my own local which show hop1 and remote reader always show me hope2.do you have any alternative so i can add peers lines in oscam?if yes then where they need to go in please?is it good or bad to add that way? since i move into oscam too many thing are completetly diffrent then cccam.in cccam i just add peers c line in cccam.cfg as c lines finish with just yes or no

i am checking what clear and what not as my one of freind had same issue thats why i try to check mine and found same issue
    i did not relise that once you tick or untick on web page it creat another bat file so i am glade that atleast now i know.still on my local 2,3 chanels not clear.d,nt now why.trying to figer out.

• Official Post

yes a lot of chanel are clearing mate after removing that bat files. as i am using oscam its own so i add c line as remote reader, i d,nt think it make me local as i got my own local which show hop1 and remote reader always show me hope2.do you have any alternative so i can add peers lines in oscam?if yes then where they need to go in please?

i am checking what clear and what not as my one of freind had same issue thats why i try to check mine and found same issue
    i did not relise that once you tick or untick on web page it creat another bat file so i am glade that atleast now i know.still on my local 2,3 chanels not clear.d,nt now why.trying to figer out.

I made this file from what i have in my own box, my channel list has not been updated for a month so there has probably been updates. Its now just a case of adding those missing sids to the list.

Your own card on local network would not be added via a dns address ?

• i have remove services=sunlight from every reader sections so that mean they are not selected(disable) if this corect way to disable then it was as when i start the thread and i do have problem like now.
    the only thing give me benifit so far is by deleting those bat files clear a lot of those chanels which was showing black screen before.still only few left.

• Official Post

i have remove services=sunlight from every reader sections so that mean they are not selected(disable) if this corect way to disable then it was as when i start the thread and i do have problem like now.
    the only thing give me benifit so far is by deleting those bat files clear a lot of those chanels which was showing black screen before.still only few left.

The .bak files do not affect the running of oscam mate, they are simply a backup of your old configs.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!