DM800 HDSE Image(clone) SIM 210

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,754 times. The last Post () by krull.

• Hi My DM 800HDSE die off, Only NO CA found Flash Image several time but failed .Can someone help me with compatible Image for My Box.

• Google dream box toolbox, there's a tool in there to put a new bootloader on it,you have to connect to the box using a null modem cable, make sure you install the driver for the cable or it won't connect, I will upload it later if your not fixed as I,m off to work just now

• Hello guys just klick and hold on the botton on the back side and kilck on off and turn it again by still holding on the small botton intill the dreambox boot on and wait intill you got ip like this : 192.168.0.123 and go to your computer on the browser and write the same ip and klcik anter you will get a webside how will let you to flash your box .. just download a image from internet and kilch on shows and on flsh all work is done so klick on restar and your box will boot again in live.
    good lucl

With Love from Gothenburg:goodevening

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!