Amiko Mini HD SE Red LED Only

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,163 times. The last Post () by chessgames73.

• Well this is a pickle. After installing an emu file and unplugging and plugging the unit back in it went dead, except for a red LED. It seems like it tries to boot, then shuts off after the second stage. It wont respond to the remote or anything. Is there any way out, except sending it back for repair/replacement? The seller said it won't honor the warranty (it's less than a week old), if loaded with "unauthorized software."

• Thanks hopper! I have the file (is this the FW file?) and Toolbox you provided . When connected to RS232, there is no reading from the Amiko box, even when I reset. Maybe I'm missing a step? It boots with a green LED and big "ON" followed by a little "on," then immediately shuts down, showing only a red LED. I'm running Windows 7 and have it connected to the male serial port in back of my computer. When the toolbox comes up I selected "Loader Amiko," then select the emu file, serial port (in my case "COM1"). Then I'm left with a choice of what to load and mode setting (upgrade or dump flash), and a "Next" button. Beyond this I cannot seem to get Amiko box to respond, even when I plug and unplug it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I wonder if the new Amiko HD se has some kind of 'terminator command,' or I just got a faulty one? As soon as it tries to read the STB info, it shuts down to a red light, and then nothing, no matter how long I wait. I'm gonna have to send it back. It may be the price we pay for those of us who love to tinker. The boxes sold here in the US are apparently watered down versions of the European models. The next model I get will have to have better web apps. Thanks for your efforts hopper!

• The vendor sent out a new receiver. Not to thrilled with the Amiko online update system, and would like to see them add an IPTV app in their next update. Thanks again for all your help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!