a new fresh firmare 13july2011

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,370 times. The last Post () by Protek.

• so are we saying that we should ignore FW from yojiatech, even though they manufacter the boxes?.

I upgraded my S10 with th s*ybox image from there and had no problems, as i haven't yet from this image which seems to be the same, barring a different background screen.

• so are we saying that we should ignore FW from yojiatech, even though they manufacter the boxes?.

I upgraded my S10 with th s*ybox image from there and had no problems, as i haven't yet from this image which seems to be the same, barring a different background screen.

This image was for the s9 not the s10 mate..

I'm not saying ignore anything, im saying look for reviews before you flash as over the past few weeks there seems to be "new" software out everyday but its not new its old software being released again... Im saying be careful!

I removed the download link...

• There's new fw for S10 on that site as well, but no information about fixes etc., that's the reason I asked if anyone had tried it.

• This image was for the s9 not the s10 mate..

I'm not saying ignore anything, im saying look for reviews before you flash as over the past few weeks there seems to be "new" software out everyday but its not new its old software being released again... Im saying be careful!

I removed the download link...

I stand corrected...cheers for the heads up on 'differing' software.

New S10 SW working nicely here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!