help please, i cant update tsmedia

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 569 times. The last Post () by medy.

• hi everybody,

i need help pls, every time i try to update tsmedia it crashes the whole box with green screen ,i stuck on v7.5 ,

i use vu+solo se on openatv 4.2 ,(is it good image??) im beginner ,thanx alot

• Morning!Are you trying to update from TSMedia tools or are you trying to install a fresh ipk package?Either way I am using Blackhole at the moment without any issues.I haven't tried an OpenAtv image so I can't really comment on how they perform but I swap between Chababu and Fraggle121 Openpli Virgin Media skin and Blackhole and they both perform very well.It's all down to personal preference so go ahead and try different ones.With you having the new SE box I don't know what images are out there but Blackhole have an image for you.

• hi everybody,

i need help pls, every time i try to update tsmedia it crashes the whole box with green screen ,i stuck on v7.5 ,

i use vu+solo se on openatv 4.2 ,(is it good image??) im beginner ,thanx alot

check your box free space,latest version of TSmedia need at least 8 mb,if you have poor free space,from tools general settings move the plugin to external storage device,restart e2 and update to last version

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• check your box free space,latest version of TSmedia need at least 8 mb,if you have poor free space,from tools general settings move the plugin to external storage device,restart e2 and update to last version

i already have so much free space and im trying to update from the tools in tsmedia plugin ,thanks alot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!