Help with emulator on DM800HD SE sim A8P

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 575 times. The last Post () by nano.

• HI, Have had my new DM800HDSE Sime A8P for a week trying to get it working to decode channels using mgcamd emulator with my existing CWS line that is working on another DM800HDSE clone but its Sim 2.1

Anyhow I've tried many different images - some which allowed my to install mgcamd 1.35a as most came with CCcam as delfault. So have done what I thought is required to get it working , ie copied my newcamd.list file into /usr/keys (plus I tried also copying priority.list, ignore.list, replace.list even though don't think thats required) but still not decoding sly channels. Have also checked file attributes on these files modded to 755 and copies mg_cfg from other box which uses mgcamd1.35a perfectly well - all still not working

So before I loose the will can anyone help with either providing a link to a good image that is known to work for DM800HDSE sim A8P or help with any troubleshooting steps just to get the mgcamd sorted out on my box. Its currently got a newenigma2 (stable version) on it atm but like I say I've tried about 10 different ones without success inc OplenPli so I'm not sure if it's image compatability or mgcamd issue

Any help much appreciated!!

• Are you trying to use them at the same time? You can only use the line in one receiver at a time,

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!