Can't flash via usb

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,152 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• I'm tearing my hair out here lol tried flashing using 2 usbs I normally use with no luck!

I'm on vix apollo 035 at the moment and I'm trying to flash blackhole 2.1.1 to the receiver but every time I turn receiver on with usb plugged in it displays reading usb for a second then goes onto starting and vix boots up every time!

I've got the files in the right folder stucture vuplus/duo, formatted both usbs to fat32. I just don't understand why it's not working becuase both usb i've tried i've used to flash with before no problem!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• think I had this problem
    when you open the file does it go vuplus/vuplus/duo ....if so open the first vuplus and then paste the next vuplus/duo to your desk top then onto usb that should do it just had this happen to me today

Edited once, last by seasider ().

• You could have simply placed the image onto receivers HDD and used the inbuilt image manager in ViX to couch flash the image, even a compressed image in .zip format will work in the ViX image manager.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• You could have simply placed the image onto receivers HDD and used the inbuilt image manager in ViX to couch flash the image, even a compressed image in .zip format will work in the ViX image manager.

In my sunray mini pro I can not flash via USB, is locked
    Is there another way to do this?

together we grow - ferdi

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!