Latest TSpanel on vu duo+ Swap Manager Not working PLease advise ??

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,708 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• As the title says guys downloaded latest version of tspanel and i have vu duo + stb i want to use Swap Manager and when i do it has stayed stuck for 24 hours on same screen saying "Warning" Inactive everytime i go back to it same screen , please help anyone lol ??

• Have you tried to start the swap manager by pressing the appropriate button, if we knew what image you were using it might give us a chance to help..... also what version of ts panel??? 7.3 ?

It's not stuck on that screen, it's just telling you that the swap file is inactive..... which is also what it would say if the swap file has not been created yet. Did it only stop working after you installed TS panel?

Running flash expander alongside a swap file in my opinion would be a bad idea..... choose one or the other.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Have you tried to start the swap manager by pressing the appropriate button, if we knew what image you were using it might give us a chance to help..... also what version of ts panel??? 7.3 ?

It's not stuck on that screen, it's just telling you that the swap file is inactive..... which is also what it would say if the swap file has not been created yet. Did it only stop working after you installed TS panel?

Running flash expander alongside a swap file in my opinion would be a bad idea..... choose one or the other.

I have latest lamge by VTi i had tspanel 7.3 but deleted it as swap manager did not work ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!