CCcam 2.30 What a Pain!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,204 times. The last Post () by Contact99.

• Well I have CCcam 2.30 up and running in my Duo2 and the cam is taking care of all the biss channels I like to watch but this cam is a pain in the butt as if you have two biss strings with the same SID its a no go and all you will get is a black screen.
    Now I have a Openbox S10 and its the same as the Duo2 with CCcam 2.3 that if you have two of the same SID's your stuffed but I also have a Opensbox S16 and the cam in that does not require a SID but does require the frequency the symbol rate and the Video PID and by this if I'm correct you can have different biss channels or feeds with the same SID and the both are running OK. How do you guys get around this problem (another Cam?) because as it stands I have made a few folders in my computer with each biss string for each channel in it (FTP when needed) and I have one constant.cw with as many biss strings in it with non similar SIDS. Its a pain there must be a better way

• I was always under the assumption that mgcamd was the best emu for BISS keys.

• Try Cccam214 on the Duo-2

If I can ask you a few more questions thanks. How does CCcam 214 differ compared against the CCcam I'm using. Does it require Freq and Symbol rate and Video pid to get it away from this SID problem.
    Also can I have both of these cams together for testing in the duo2 or will I have to remove my CCcam 2.30 first.

• I was always under the assumption that mgcamd was the best emu for BISS keys.

Yes I'm trying to get the best for my needs. you are the second person to tell me to use mgcamd. If I cannot get what I want with CCcam I might have to switch cam as long as its not a headache to install and set up. The use of FTP with CCcam is ok but have been told others are complicated to setup.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!