VU Duo 2 Blackhole 2.1.1/ DDamir 3.27 Problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,160 times. The last Post () by malimali.

• Hi guys,

First I want to mention that i am newbie here and i have Linux box from only a week. I downloaded a plugin DDamir 3.27 Subtitle player, i went to the settings and folowed all the steps, set up subt directory, i can access IMBD whatever, etc, etc.
    I have big problem, my green button -"download subtitles" is never active, i can not download subtitles from any subtitle URL. Is the problem that the 2 versions are conflicting each other the blackhole 2.1.1 and the subtitle player 3.27. Please help i spend whole day playing with it with no joy and i can say i am technically okay. Cheers

• Hi Malimali,

Thanks for your reply mate. Unfortunately as i said i am newbie here. I almost dont understand anything. I have dcc on my pcc and i can ftp to my stb if that helps. What is the best way of installing 3.29v. Do i have to delete 3.27 first? Can i update the ver directly from my box or i have to download the file and then somehow install it ftp-ing my stb. Please guide me step by step , it will be much apretiated. Thanks a lot. George

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again Malimali. All i know its that i am running blackhole ver 2.1.1 which the seller installed for me. I dont know what phyton i am using etc. I read on the forums that i have to delete old files etc. Please guide me step by step detailed instructions for dummies, what shell i do. All i know is how to ftp the receiver with my dcc progam. I dont want to end up with a green screen error exit 5, in which scenario again i will have to post the box to be reinstalled in london which cost heaps. all i know is i downloaded ddamir ver 3.27 somehow straight from my box from the plugin menu. Please help, i love all this but there are many things to learn. cheers ,, george

• Official Post

Overwrite the old version with the latest..

Make a connection to the duo2 with dreambox control center > Click FTP from the left panel > Transfer the ipk from the download folder on your pc to the /tmp folder on the duo2 > Press green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages > follow on screen instruction.

An alternative to the above is copying the ipk to a usb stick > insert usb into duo2 > follow on screen instruction..

• Hi Master G. I did everything you told me and i successfully installed v 3.29. It also gives me the option to select and try to download subtitles. However, every time i try to attempt to download any it comes with green screen crash log or with error message -"may be wrong extension". I have tried to download and play subtitles on more than 10 titles with no joy. Do i have to delete crash log somehow or reinstall the plugin again. Please help. Thanks

• Hi Master G. I did everything you told me and i successfully installed v 3.29. It also gives me the option to select and try to download subtitles. However, every time i try to attempt to download any it comes with green screen crash log or with error message -"may be wrong extension". I have tried to download and play subtitles on more than 10 titles with no joy. Do i have to delete crash log somehow or reinstall the plugin again. Please help. Thanks

Reinstall image and install ddamir.subtitle.player_v.3.29 try again :thumb:

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!