Help to JTAG an original DM800HD, Please.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,176 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Let me start by just saying I've flashed and setup about 10 of the clone boxes for family, I've done Web browser flash and Serial flash with dreamup. I have also flash my original (not a clone) DM800 using dreamup in the past.

My problems first started about a week ago when I had a power cut, when the power came back on my DM800 lost its channel list, this has happened a number of times before, I usually just do an automatic rescan and then re-run autobouquets and all is fine but this time it wont work.

If I do a rescan it finds all the channels (28.2E). But when I run autobouquet it says that the files and/or directories can not be writen, access denied.

So I thought I would reflash another image and try that (I have OpenPLI 3.0 on now) So I tried a few images (all for orginals and not clones) but if I use dreamup it says transferring image to box then it says flashing from the box's memory or something like that, and just hangs, I've left it for a day but it just sits there and when I restart the box the old OpenPLI image is still on.

Is it possible to flash the box via jtag....?

Thanks Paul.

• try to upload new image by web ,dont forget sssl boot loader

• in the front panel when you reboot thhe box or when you put connect via web you shud se normaly i take image ssl84 then i put ssl84 boot loader.

by web put image when finish dowload dont reboot just back then put the boot loader then reboot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!