800 SE Clone - Error01: NO CA FOUND ( solved...)

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 3,163 times. The last Post () by Benkurd.

• I received 1 week ago a new DM 800 SE Clone and it was working perfectly but with old image.

I would like to install my usb DTT and I decided to update the image for having new drivers. But when I updated with a patched image, I got that famous error.
    I tried all the suggestions, also this http://linuxsat-support.com/en…ror-sunray-flashup-b.html but with no success:

4 -- It will then go into HTTP mode <----This is not happened. It stopped with the message "upload completed, waiting for acknowledge" and the buttons yet blocked. After that, I used the Enforcer.exe and I clicked the flash button (always on dreamUp). I choose some ".nfi" file only for continuing and see the ip on lcd display (before that, on the lcd there was only the dream logo and the error and the network via browser was not functioning).

I was able now to make all the remaining steps on the guide, but... after the 100% and reboot, the error remains...
    My dreambox is dead???
    Please help!

EDIT: Finally I solved: My sim was ferrari and not 2.01 as I thought... I bought the 800HDse from China and it was not specified what sim had. I thought that it was 2.01 because all others I saw there had 2.01.
    Today I watched inside the box and I discovered the truth. But I should choose different images (ferrari) than them (2.01) on the guide (perhaps the guide needs an update). Anyway the other extra-steps I wrote above, was also necessary.
    Thanks a lot the writer, without that guide my dreambox would be dead

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!