Set Servers And Clinet But Dont working

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 357 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi Dear Friend I Set Cccam server and connect to the This server in the server tab and the active tab clinet with the cs studio I edit cccam,cfg file to enter the clinet line to my network clinet to auth to mu server and uncomment listen port 12000 in the cccam.cfg file

now server coonect and active clinet show me the clinet connect but donnot open any channel On PVR REcivers How Fix this Problem

• hi,if is internal internet dont put the host put your ip

• For server To connect to the them write

C: myfriencccamipaddress 15000 my user my password

and for my server define user ramin and password ramin wirte

F: ramin ramin 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 } { } { }

and in my reciever define Ip address for my server not host or url and in the panel my cccma server show qctive user but dont not open any scrambled

channel

in the my reciever define cccam server 192.168.0.10 user ramin pass ramin port 12000

• the f line have to be

F: ramin ramin 2 0 0 { 0:0:3 }

the c line it is with reshare or not if is not you can not reshare

• ok rules can post here payserver

only thing if you dont have rigth reshare normal c line

• only thing if you dont have rigth reshare normal c line

Dear Friend I am living i iran and I am only learn to do this no commercial use this Help me how reshare c line account?

• If you have bought this cline then you won't be able to reshare it......

Please read the rules here as already mentioned to you by rami regards no support for members who use payservers....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You either don't understand the rules here regarding payservers or you are just ignoring them.....

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Thread closed.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!