openbox cline to vu duo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 311 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Guys I have bought a vu duo, can I use my cline on it from my openbox? If so what is the procedure? I have tried turning it off,putting usb in, turning it on and then rebooting, this did not work, any info/help please.

• I have dumped off my openbox to get my cline, I am using blackhole 2.1.0. Im not sure what an emulator is!?!?! I have had the box a week and am not very familiar with it yet.

• Official Post

[DOWNLOAD] Linuxsat-Support-Addons > With filezilla or dreambox control center e2 FTP the .ipk to /tmp folder on the duo > On the remote control press green button, yellow button, manually install ipk packages, follow on screen instructions.

After reboot press green button / plugins menu and select our addons panel > From here you can download an emulator like CCcam, plugins, channel lists etc..

After installing CCcam (any version) and rebooting FTP to /etc folder > Open CCcam.cfg file > Paste in your C line then save > Press blue button, scroll left or right to select CCcam as default softcam, press OK button to start..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!