No ecm from csp panel i need help!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 595 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi everybody i need so fast help about my csp panel i buyed csp panel but panel seller dont fixed for me 1 profile and line and now i cant get any ecm from csp panel i added all Profiles all connectors n lines but its not working i bee so irritated! Please help me if someone know aabout csp!

• You have already been given an answer to this question in another thread that you created here: I need help about csp panel !!

The rules of the forum were also explained to you in the reply to this question by master G.......

So this thread is also now closed, and any other threads that you create regarding the same question will also be closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!