Amiko Mini HD Combo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,114 times. The last Post () by predator.

• Good Morning,
    i'm new in this forum and in linux sat, so please don't kill me when i write some bulls***t :80:
    I have an Amiko MINI HD COMBO and unfortunally put the wrong firmware inside, so now it crashed. Decoder hasn t direct rs232 port, it has a jack, so i followed some sheets found in internet and created 2 jack - rs232 cables, who is connected to my serial port (com17) and tried to load official firmware downloaded from AMiko website.
    I m using Upgrade Tool (only for ALI HD) 1.2.0.1 (i ve written to Amiko assistence and they send me it by email), but after a while (before to begin) it writes me (afer stop of 30-40 seconds on TestSerialPortStatus) :

Transfer data failes
    Click back to try again
    Click cancel to exit.

where am i wrong? i tried to sold another cable with 2-3 pins inverted, because it could be the only error (i m sure the COM port is correct), but nothing changes.
    Then i thought it was the decoder DIED, and i tried upgrading a new good working one, but it stops in the same way, so the problem is me and not him!
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks guys!

• You need to use the RS232 and any of the FW's for the combo
    I replied to another thread here with the same problem and I attacked the loader and FW file

Rushing out the door so cannot get the link for you - search my threads

• ok, i also have problem with this box.. and would like to no how to use the loader and files.. ( i dont no where to get loader or file) my problem is a crackling sound occurs , then box freezes, power off/on will get it working but it happens every few minutes.. so i hope to try loader... not trying to hijack your thread konig87 .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!