Software download says "No Internet Connection"

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 697 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Setup stb with #37 backup image. All setup, 7 sats setup, skin and epg. The only setup I cannot do is 'Software Update'. Keep getting a message "Check my Internet Connection". That is setup and working fine, streaming and connection to PC. What am I missing? Also unable to download/add plugins from 'Plugins', but they and anything else can be ipk'ed.

Any help/advice please.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• I take it the backup is ViX Apollo #037 ?????

If so read this thread here: OpenViX Updates and Changelogs. post #26

Follow the instructions in the post and it will solve the problem..... any builds below 043 will have the problem you describe unless this fix is applied. Or you could update to the latest build.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thank you mckee25, yes Vix Apollo #37 Backup. Have done as you suggested and now all is hunky dorey.

How did I miss that one?? :welldone:

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!