Evo Xfinity+xbmc

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,269 times. The last Post () by gvndf1.

• Hi, My stb has been stuck on Boot for the last few weeks, I have tried loading the up to date firmware but still nothing, still the same, Boot on front facier of box. Any help would be grateful.
    Thanks.

• got to lavatronics and get the default firmware http://www.lavatronicsdownload…ory%20Default%20Firmware/
    put it on a usb stick name it update.zip:
    with your box off now plug in your usb with the update.zip file on
    now hold vol- button together with the power button
    now plug in the power cable it should start up with the green android man: it should now start to flash the default firmware after that's done youl need to go back to lavatronics and get the newest firmware:: just do the same thing as you done with the default firmware don't for get to rename update.zip after that your box should now work if that don't then you have a big problem also try another usb stick some usb sticks don't work with these box,s

hope this help,d you out

• Hi
    Thanks for the reply, been away, I have tried what you said and also been in touch with Lavatronics. Told to format my usb loaded the default firmware but still no joy. Box still saying boot.

Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again

Got in touch with Lavatronics who will kindly repair the box for me when I send it on to them.

• I have the same problem but don't get the boot part my evo starts and gets the point green man followed by the XBMC Frodo 12.2 logo then message XBMC has stopped working I have tried all of the above to no Avail any ideas thanks gvndf1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!