Openbox V5S scrambled channels at one location, but not at the other...HELP!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,557 times. The last Post () by yemyem71.

• Right so i'm racking my brain about this. I have a openbox v5s, programmed, reflashed and channel list added at my house, everything working fine using MGCamd. I've taken it to my brothers house, and i'm getting all channels scrambled except FTA channels. I know that the ethernet is working as i can get onto the youtube app on there. I'm with talktalk and brothers with *** for internet providers, could this be the issue? Just to double check, I took the box back to mine, and it worked straight away. Also to be noted is the fact that on the scrambled channel I get a signal intensity of 90% and a signal rate of 74-75%. Hope somebody can help me!

• hi,maybe your box is on static ip , if in your brother place he have another device in the same ip not ok, so when you put in the box other place just try to put it on dhcp auto

where from your line?

• can someone tell me why S*Y sport channel 5 is no longer available. ive tried to update the channels via Aj but still not showing. it happens not only to me but for nearly every of my friends using this box.
    can someone help me? thanks and wait !!!!!!!!!!!

• If you do a channel update you should get the channels that you have lost. If that doesn't work you'll need to delete all channels and then reinstall them. WARNING YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FAVOURITES but you can upgrade your favourite list with software. Any problems with finding the software give me a shout as I have it saved on readynas.

• hi,
    please I need help regarding my openbox v5s. I just do channel update and when I switch the box back on. it says no channels and this is not the first time that I will be doing it. I normally get the latest list from ajsat.
    now, if I press menu, it didn't allow me to do factory reset. all what its saying is No channel. can anyone help me please. thanks

hi,maybe your box is on static ip , if in your brother place he have another device in the same ip not ok, so when you put in the box other place just try to put it on dhcp auto

where from your line?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!