advice needed

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 892 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• hi fellow members and sat hobby people was lookiing some advice i have a 90cm dish with a technomate motor connected to a dreambox 500

the question i have is if i got another dreambox or 2 for the bedrooms really for freesat around my house would this be possable to set up and while still connecred to a motor for my dreambox in the living room or would i have to go fixed dish any advice would be very much welcome

• Well you could put a quad lnb on your motor..

Have one feed going through the motor to the main dreambox in the living room...

Run a few feeds from the quad to the bed room boxes and you will get 28 east if you have the motor on 28 east then...

Internal share to the bedroom dreamboxes and you will open the channels then!

If you wanted to watch something on another sat in the living room and a freesat/*** channel down the room then you'd have a conflict and you'd need an extra dish pointed towards 28 east!

• hi just one more question bud say i had a connection to a m8s server would you need a cline for every box bud or would the one line on in the living room box open the other boxes round the house thanks

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!