Newbie help installing CCcam on blackhole solo se

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,707 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Just got solo se and need help. I've managed to install blackhole 2.1.1 by flashing with usb stick. now i'm stuck trying to get ccam onto it. Do you download it onto a USB stick from a PC or can you get it to download direct onto solo se also is CCAm 2.3 the latest tried and tested one to have. Also is there a CCam hidden already in the blackhole image file I flashed.

• Official Post

CCcam doesn`t come installed on the blackhole image, it`s not possible to download it from their addons feed either.

Get CCcam from here -> BlackHole 2.*.* Softcams

Copy the ipk on to a USB stick > insert into the receiver and follow on screen instructions.

Or FTP ipk to /tmp folder > green button, yellow button > manually install ipk packages > follow on screen instruction.

CCcam can also be downloaded from our addons panel.

The version of CCcam you use isn`t important unless you have your own card. Any version will work if you are only a client..

• Really god help so far very impressed. I have cccam installed now how do i get the line I have onto the solo se do I use FTP put it on USB stick or can I manually input it. I had a Spiderbox previously and i just used the remote control to inpiut in the past.

• 2 more question

do you just open that in notepad or wordpad or something like that?
    Iv'e downloaded a FTP client SmartFTP is the one I downloaded I put the ip address in for box but its asking for user name and password? Do I set this or do I have to find it in my solo se settings?

• Notepad++ is the popular program to edit add lines etc...

If it's Blackhole you have installed then username: root / password: vuplus

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Root and dreambox worked followed vid pasted line in just restarted and channels clearing now. Just need to get my head round tidying channel list up now. More reading for me.

• Well done buddy, it's all a learning curve.... all the reading and support you need is contained in the forum...

I will close this thread now that you have this step completed....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!