[HELP] [NEWBIE] how to do afer buy it

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 679 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello everyone, I want buy this reicevier.After I do to install the firmware for cc**am?Where is the best firmware? I can upgrade the HDD?Where i can found a channel list? thanks :D

• CCCam doesn't run on this receiver, You have to use either OSCam or MGCamd

The best Firmware in my Opinion is PKT Hyperion. You can easily upgrade the HDD on the 5800sx (Twin Tuner), it just uses a standard 3.5" SATA HDD.

I suggest that you start reading, there is a lot of info there that will help you.

Nano

• With oscam can I read cline? the oscam or mgcamd I can show the dvb-t channel? Can post me a useful guide for change firmware,insert cline (or mgcamd)? thanks nano

• Use OSCam to read your C line.

You can buy an official "NC+" DVB-T stick off ebay also, Item number 131321301152. It is designed for use with the polish DVB-T system. You will need to check to make sure it works with your countries TV system. It doesn't work with the UK DVB-T system but does with the Irish one.

When you buy the receiver it will already have the Enigma 2 firmware installed on it. You will have to ask the supplier if he can install the image of your choice. Most are sold with a variant of OpenPli installed on them which is a good image also. You could also ask if they can supply it with the DVB-T USB stick for the terrestrial TV broadcasts.

When the receiver arrives all you will need to do is add your Cline to the oscam.server file.

Like i said before everything you need to know can be found in this section, you just need to read it. I don't make a habit of spoon feeding people as it doesn't help them later on if something goes wrong at a later date.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!