Black hole online update crashed and lost CCCAM

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,063 times. The last Post () by kod12.

• Hi

I have a big problem I used the online update on the blackhole image 2.0.8 this froze my VU+duo and no only free to air channels work cannot find how to reload the ccam and am wondering should I do a whole new reflash.

is there anyway to reload the CCAM without contacting my provider. Also my other concern is that the blackhole image is partly updated as it froze during downloading so I had to restart the box

Thanks for your help

• Cheers for your help. Im not sure if a backup was there. My provider just came down and put the gift onto my Vu+box. I was reading that doing the online update doesn't work pre the version you said I just clicked on the option last night and prob the reason why it stalled on a DVB install. All FTA working ok and bouquets just no other channels. Trying to figure it out so I don't have to pay for another sub

• Have you read the first two rules of the forum buddy.....

<1> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server / PAY PORTAL of any sort whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

We don't offer support to members who use gifts or paid for lines in their boxes......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!