Help Needed with moving share from Amiko SDHD8820 to Amiko Alien2+

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by Gerry24.

• I am a newbee and really need YOUR HELP

I am card sharing on an Amiko SDHD8820 which was setup with by local shop since closed. This box is password protected so I am unable to obtain the details of the config files and list file which I was hoping to use as a guide for setting up the files on my new Alien2 box running spark

The card share on the 8820 is using an Mgcamd emu

I have tried editing both the Mg config file and list file in the keys directory as described in various tutorials but I am not succeeding

Is there a Mgcamd tool box similar to the Oscamd toolbox where I can enter my details using an on screen menu.

I have entered the following line into the Mg.cfg file and also the cccamd.list file c: xxxx.org xxxx username password

I have loaded the following plugins on the Alien
    Mgcamd
    Oscamd
    Oscam4spark toolkit -

Can anyone please help me and tell me where I am going wrong

• Thanks for coming back to me .

I am using spark version 1.2.73

I will try out your advice tomorrow as I have to go out now.

I will let you know how I get on

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Master G

I used the converter and converted the cline and saved to oscam server

These are the oscam files I had in the folder where I saved the oscam server to.

oscam.user
    oscam.server
    oscam.dvbapi
    oscam.conf
    changelog.txt
    ccamd.list

I then used FTP and copied them all into the /root/plugin/var/keys folder on the Aline 2.

The alien 2 has spark and not enigma

Channels still scrambled

The plugin menu contains the following
    oscam4spark_tools
    oscam_cccam_newcamd.sh4
    oscamw.sh4
    oscamd.sh4
    mgcamd.sh4
    plugin_mcas.s

I activated each of the oscamd plugins in turn but channels still scrambled

the ccam.list contains my c: camsharing.org 28285 username password
    the username is in capitals as that is what is used on the Amiko 8820 and reception of all channels perfect

Once again your advise would be very welcome

Regards

Gerry

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!