new user of openpli i m lost various questions ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 511 times. The last Post () by magictails.

• hello

i have a dm 800 hd clone sim 2.01 ssl 84D and flash last IMG openPLI

flash ok
    instal TS panel ok
    web ok

i look the tv and the busy icone start and run after 30mn no stop and the dm block i can't change channel or stopped the stb ,what il's a pb ?

how instal oscam ymod t55 by ftp for emu tntsat
    or what choice of server it's ok in TSpanel softcam for openpli img softcam folder configutation

i put my usb stick :
    how change media/hdd to media/usb
    how change the path to media/usb/picon
    what format and numbers partition for futur multiboot

i have a Alfa AWUS051NH Ralink Technology, Corp. RT2770 Wireless Adapter (802.11 n WLAN)

i m looking for drivers wifi key for my usb

thnak for advance

• Official Post

You are limited by internal flash to the amount of plugins you can install. When you reach that limit the receiver will become unstable and lock up.. Look at creating a swap file and moving skins / plugins to USB.

[DOWNLOAD] PluginSkinMover

FTP the attached oscam ymod to /tmp folder > Menu > Plugins > Software management > Install local extension > Choose Memory /tmp.. Or copy the attached ip to usb and insert into the receiver, follow on screen instructions..

OpenPLi will automatically mount any disk you connect to the box. Internal disks will always be mounted as /media/hdd unless there is no internal disk found, then it will mount USB devices at /media/hdd instead..

Picons will still appear on the USB from the location /media/hdd/picon, so you don`t need to change the path.

• hi

thank for info

i have uninstal 4 plug in , i try the skin mover for moved defaut theme

i have only instal cccam config file & ccam info plugin & key

my usbkey have 2Go with one partiton on fat32

what is't good config : 1 or 2 partitions and what format ext3 , fat 32 ,ect : for swap + picon folder and after multiboot usage

before Dl picon 8 bits for 19Est ( i keep only picon for channel french language ) with usb key i try 32 bits picon , no memory Pb ?

any info for drivers realtek 2770 chipset wifi keyusb i found drivers for 2570 2870 3070 35xx ect but nothing for 2870

Alfa AWUS051NH Ralink Technology, Corp. RT2770 Wireless Adapter (802.11 n WLAN) Alfa AWUS036 works with dm) on ubuntu 36 & 51 works

i have 1 other wifikey but it's works on win8 but no works on Dm chipest is listed ok ,before this key works but now ip acquistion not works with DHCP and manuel test

thnak you

- - - Updated - - -

all instal are ok

swap ok ;
    free memory now 12 mb
    oscam ymod ok

thank

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!