amiko alien 2 image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,120 times. The last Post () by manuelcarlos.

• first post so hope this is in the right place.I have open tv on my box that keeps crashing and looking around the forum blackhole seems to be faverite. my question is ,can this be put on the amiko?

• The best image by far that i have found for my Alien 2 is the HDMU image, although the OpenATV image isn't bad either. You will have to get used to the Alien 2 being flaky most of the time, its better than it was but still not brilliant.

You are going to have issues with most images in all honesty. It just depends on what you can tolerate.

Please be aware if you decide to try it that Vix SH4 is not written by or supported by the VIX team. Its basically OpenATVs back end with the skins and basic front end ripped off from VIX, written in an attempt to make these p**s poor receivers more attractive by the main retailer in the UK.

And we all know who i am talking about :snicker:

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!