VU+ solo with blackhole 1.7.9

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,389 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi

I am using a VU+ solo, just upgraded from a working blackhole 1.7.2 to 1.7.9 and now with CCcam installed (tried many versions) I cannot get it to see the CCcam.cfg

I have tried all the correct locations

etc/engima2

etc/

var/etc

the CCcam bin file is correclty located in usr/bin and the CHMOD is set to 755 for the bin and 644 for the CCcam.cfg but still no joy. I have tried changing the CCcam.cfg to 755 and the same result.

Getting desperate before trying to install a new image. any ideas guys?

thanks

• Remove any previous versions of CCcam currently installed, then try the attached file.. It has CCcam.cfg included which can be found in folder /etc.

No difference. When I turn the OSD on then cam 2.30 is displayed but I do not see the CCcam.cfg Consequently, channel cannot be viewed.

• Official Post

Did you add your C or N line to the CCcam.cfg then save ? Is CCcam 2.3.0 default softcam in softcam manager (blue button, scroll left or right, select CCcam, press OK to start) ? Is CCcam running ? Check the server you use is online and has cards available via CCcamInfo in your browser: http://ip.address.of.solo:16001

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
  • Cheers Master G for the Support. Finally got it working, I reinstalled the CCcam230 once again. The CCcam.cfg were set correctly and after a reboot it is now connecting.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm, Get screen freeze every few seconds which I nver had previously, could this be related to the CAM?

• How many c lines have you in your cccam.cfg ??? or is there only one?

Are you able to contact your peer who gave you the line to see if everything is ok at their end??? are you sharing a card using cccam??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I only have one line in there and I am waiting to hear back to see if its ok on the other end. When you mean sharing a card using cccam are you referring to sharing it myself with another stb? if so then no. It is displaying symptons of a line being shared between to stb's though

- - - Updated - - -

ecm on freezing is 0.295 - 0.400 on average so should not freeze. Hops 1

• What I mean is do you have your own card (local) running in a server in the solo..... are you getting freezing/glitching on all premium channels?

In your initial post you say you upgraded form BH 1.7.2 to 1.7.9???? this is still quite an old image by today's standards..... you are best when upgrading to flash the latest image available, so you have the latest drivers etc for your box.

Blackhole is now on 2.1.1 which is available here: Black Hole 2.1.1 Vu+Solo post #1

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

ecm on freezing is 0.295 - 0.400 on average so should not freeze. Hops 1

Normal ecm reading for uk card if it`s local is around 100ms, add on the ping time between you and the server, say for example 50ms, so the ecm time should be 150ms at hop1. Your ecm time is over double what it should be, so i don`t know why you think it should not be freezing..

Take into consideration there are some changes happening with sly and a lot of members are reporting higher ecm than normal.. Sly UK massive ECM change

There is nothing you can do to improve ecm time as a client, it`s all done at server level..

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!