Help recording 2 channels

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 605 times. The last Post () by jfim88.

• Hello!

If i say anything forbiden, please edit it.

I have a Solo 2 With BH 2.1.1 and CCcam 2.3.0

Now i can see a channel and record another at same time, or record two at same time... I read that with another version of CCcam, like 2.1.3 this is not possible. There are any solution?

• I only have an antenna to Astra 19.2

Tuner A loopout to B. Tuner B single to Astra.

With this setup i can see a channel and record another, but read about with any lower version that 2.3.0 it doesn't

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Edited once, last by jfim88 ().

• I'm not sure but I wouldn't think the different cams would make any difference.Try it and see but make sure you've backed everything up first

Yes the version of CCcam is important if BH is 2.1.1

Im thinking about downgrade to 2.1.0

If i downgrade, i need to format my USB and HDD?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

• Sorry,I don't understand.I use BH 2.1.0 without any problems.I tried 2.1.1 found it wasn't as good.It seemed slower to backup stuff.What do you mean by needing to format your HDD and usb?Obviously you need to format your usb if you're putting a new image on to flash but not your HDD

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!