Where do I put my N line?????

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 372 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hello,

I have just update my solo2 from Apollo 24 to Apollo 64. I have dont done a setting restore as understand I needed to start afresh again so all updated and I went to plugins and installed from softcams cccam 2.2.1, which is shown in my softcam manger under softcam setup. Now I went to DDC and went to FTP like I would normally and clicked on Var then etc etc. Now normally I would find the file cccam.cfg and edit my N line into it but now I cant see cccam.cfg anywhere so could some1 please advise / pm where I can find it or what to do.

Thanks

• Also for the record CCcam 2.2.1 is no longer working properly on the latest images (since migrating to the new OE Core, it wont decode more than one stream at a time so you will have to use CCcam 2.3.0 instead if you want to watch and record premium channels simultaneously.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!