amiko 2 hbbtv? enigma2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 890 times. The last Post () by nano.

• hi so i am about to pay amiko 2 i know hbbtv working in spark but for example i will flash with openatv will i get hbbtv in there or hbbtv only work only spark

• Mate save your money and get a MIPS based receiver. The Amiko Alien 2 is not an easy box to get on with for a beginner and can be extremely frustrating when it doesn't do what you expect it to. I really don't rate the Alien 2 one little bit and wouldn't recommend one to anybody.

You would be better off with a proper MIPS based E2 receiver if you decide to go down the Enigma route.

That's my opinion anyway which I'm 100% sure others will disagree with, take it how you will, its just an opinion.

Nano

Edited 3 times, last by nano: just in case somebody starts whining again ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!