amiko 2 hbbtv? E2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 789 times. The last Post () by martinxp.

• HI guys im about to buy amiko 2 but want to know few things before i get one of those . Im thinking getting amiko triple tuner and it has DVB C so that mean its competitive with virgin cable media IPTV, and does hbbtv and katrina tv work on e2 images like openatv HDMU or they just working on spark.

can i add c or n line on these amiko 2

• Mate, save yourself the hassle and buy a MIPS based receiver. The Alien 2 receivers aren't the best, I'm regretting buying another because everyone had said how much better they had got. They have come on a long way since they first came out but I still don't rate them one little bit when compared against a MIPS based box. If its all you can afford then go for it, but I wouldn't recommend one to anybody.

Thats my opinion anyway which i'm 100% sure others will disagree with, take it how you will, its just an opinion.

Nano

Edited 7 times, last by nano: Just in case Northern Monkey starts whinging again ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!