Ecm nok 0963

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,505 times. The last Post () by baky20.

• is it just me or has anybody else got issues with full picture freeze on B4U movies, Zee tv & *** sports 1, just tonight I have lots of ECM NOT Ok from my card reader, smargo.

I have had high ecm like every1 else but with no freezing, but just tonight I get this, is it my config, as I have been messing last few days, or is it everybody else too, get a freeze for about 3 or 4 seconds every 60 to 120 seconds, im hoping its my cache settings

- - - Updated - - -

it also says channel not found in the status window when this happens, and percentage goes up on NOK in the reader ecm section

- - - Updated - - -

update:::

dropped back to older version of oscam put my cache settings back to how they were before high ecm, all seems fine again. ecm still high but no freezing. unless they have stopped doing whatever they were doing. if anybody has similar or notices same thing, please let me know, thx

• Tonymac@
    Block au -uq,g,s if you don't need update card , and use whitelist for your card and ,if you use cacheex 1,3,2 ... Don't use in reader card same groupe

• Tonymac@
    Block au -uq,g,s if you don't need update card , and use whitelist for your card and ,if you use cacheex 1,3,2 ... Don't use in reader card same groupe

all of the above for a long time already.

this is only happening in CAID 0963, seems to have settled down tonight for no reason

im using cache 3 cs378x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!