will anything work with lg web s smart tv and iphone 5 wirelessly ??

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,074 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Hi Guys,

My friend has a new lg smart 3d tv its web os tv newer model, he has a iphone 5 and unlike me with my samsung s3 android phone he has no way of using his mob wirelessly with his new lg tv does anyone know how to use this phone like i use mine wirelessly, any advice would be most gratefull received , especially if the apps are free ??

• It looks like nobody knows...... otherwise they would have replied in this thread. I will bump the thread for you rather than it getting filled up with posts to ask if anyone can help.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• All i know is that it need a dlna server protocol to work _
    If he has i phone there surely must be a DLNA app that he can use for streaming to TV .

Sorry i dont have apple phone or LG tv _
    My friend has LG tv and it worked with windows7 media player straight out the box,
    One thing he needed to tick share folder option and activate automatic remote streaming in win media player ?

Any help ?

I suggest he checks for DLNA apps on his phone _
    Plenty here on Blackberry android crap !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• thankyou rikjaard-real I have smaller version of tv have have so many options as i have samsung galaxy s3
    I found an app but its was over £4 or something he doesnt want to pay surely there must be a free one,

If anyone on forum has an lg and iphone please, please let me know ??

• come on mate ffs how much was the tv ¬ Even if app is a tenner surely he will get he monies worth as he will use it almost endlessly right !

Why not teach him to read up and perhaps create one AND then release it for FREE ! LOL i wish i hadn't bothered responding :57:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• come on mate ffs how much was the tv ¬ Even if app is a tenner surely he will get he monies worth as he will use it almost endlessly right !

Why not teach him to read up and perhaps create one AND then release it for FREE ! LOL i wish i hadn't bothered responding :57:

ffs im only telling you what he said and i thought i would ask our comunity chill out buddy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!