startrack 2014

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,055 times. The last Post () by i am trying.

• Hi I just got a startrack box srt2014,I am triyg to enter the cccam but looks like I do some wrong.
    I have try to go on network but I can not see any options to enter.so I went to plugin,I have enter the cccam the save and exit,however no tv the I back to plugin and I can not see the c line.even when I press the blue boton.Looks like that doesnt save the line.
    Any help please
    Thanks

• Hi I just got a startrack box srt2014,I am triyg to enter the cccam but looks like I do some wrong.
    I have try to go on network but I can not see any options to enter.so I went to plugin,I have enter the cccam the save and exit,however no tv the I back to plugin and I can not see the c line.even when I press the blue boton.Looks like that doesnt save the line.
    Any help please
    Thanks

u cant b put cccame in it,its not a enigma or spark box,u just put the cline in it,

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!