vu+duo crashed

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 441 times. The last Post () by mozze27.

• hi guys can any 1 help? I was about to set a recording on epg then my box crashed saying your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted your receiver starts in 10 seconds that never happened turned the box on and off and it comes up with the same message..is there anyway round this or will it need flashing? the image is vix I am running any help would be much appreciated thanks

• Ideally you should FTP into the receiver and grab one of the generated crash logs from /home/root/logs/ so that we may try and see why it crashed in the first place.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• hi thanks for your reply..I've managed to ftp to the box but no logs so I've taken a picture of what it says when trying to boot up
    warning skin is missing element state in class screens pvr state.timeshiftstate
    removepopupid,zaperror
    etc exit code 5 is that any help?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!